Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday is llama day

Went for a bike ride this morning. It was a perfect 64 degrees. Anything less than 60 degrees starts feeling really cold. It was a pretty boring ride without too much excitement. I went a block further on one of my routes to get an extra two miles. I went over a creek and past a pond.

Today's farm animal of note is the llama. I saw three of them walking around. At first I thought they were billy goats, but then one of them raised up their head and exposed their long neck. Don't worry I never got within spitting range. While riding I wrote a llama poem, but have since forgotten it. I can tell you it was funny and I got a good chuckle out of it.

It would be horrible to not reference this given that it is llama day: the llama song (it just keeps retpeating so don't worry if you stop it after the song starts over, but if youa re like me you won't be able to resist listening to it over and over).

No comments: