Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summer routine

I think that i've finally found a routine that I'm happy with for the summer. It only took me two months to nail it. Basically it revolves around getting my work done in the mornings and late at night. The afternoon day is for napping, playing tennis with liz, and getting in a bike ride. Dinner. Work. Sleep. Repeat.

On a biking note, I'm really really hope that my bibs come tomorrow. My arse is getting sore not having any padding. I think that I'll soon have to get gloves and a water bottle soon too. I got out for another 16 miles today.By the end, my hands were sweaty and losing grip and I was thristy. We shall see what happens.

You would think that bike pumps would be easy to use, but that is just not the case. That bugger is hard to get onto the valve just right. I almost spend more time getting the thing on than I do having to actually pump air.

I'm at 84 miles of 300 for the month

No comments: