Monday, June 23, 2008

Big News

First off, I wrote this long Snazzy entry but the post failed and I lost it all. I even tried to save it once, but now it it gone.

Here is the recap:

West Virginia was fun. The drive wasn't too bad. I read three books. I read the first in the Runelord series and decided it was good enough to go get the second. I read The Godfather and thought it was way better than the movie is. I read Straightman by Rick Russo. It was about second rate English professors at a univeristy. It made me laugh out loud maybe four or five times. Anyone who refers to West Virginia as hilly is lying. Those are some serious mountains. I'm pretty sure that we drove up hills that I wouldn't be able to bike up.

Back to biking:
I finally gave up and called the LBS to see when my bike would get here. They said that they they have it!!!! Hurray. They still have to put it together, so I should have it in a few days.

Dad and Pat are coming next weekend, we are half destination and half hotel. I'm trying to convince Liz to bake up some of those amazing cinnamon rolls that she knows how to make.

Lastly, if anyone knows a good key-lime pie recipie please send it to me.



and a picture I find funny:

No comments: